MANDATORY HEALTH PASS - Our Top Priority - Our Guests: COVID-19 update
LE PRADEY **** - HÔTEL - PARIS LOUVRE
— Location —
Talk about significance! The Le Pradey hotel couldn’t nurture its wonderful spirit anywhere but at the heart of the French capital’s first arrondissement. “First” because it includes the city’s most legendary, exhilerating places: masterpieces of history and culture like the Palais Royal, Louvre Museum, Opera and Tuileries gardens or daring, contemporary locations that take their rhythm from the concept stores, boutiques and restaurants along and near the rue Saint Honoré. This will be your neighborhood: a prime location full of the surprises and marvels that only Paris can offer you!
— Location —
5 Rue Saint-Roch
75001 Paris France
+33 1 42 60 31 70
- From Charles De Gaulle airport, it will take you about 50 minutes. You will need to take the RER B to the station « Châtelet Les Halles », then head to the metro 1 towards « La Défense » and get off at « Tuileries ».
- From Orly airport, you will need about 45 minutes. You will take the Orlyval, then the RER B to the station « Châtelet Les Halles ». Finally, head to the metro 1 towards « La Défense » and get off at « Tuileries ».
- From Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport, the fixed Price (package) is 50 euros, including luggage (up to four people).
- From Orly airport, the fixed Price (package) is 35 euros, including luggage (up to four people).
- Line 1, stop « Tuileries » ; line 14, stop « Pyramides ».
- The nearest car park « Parking Pyramides » is located about 400 meters from the hotel.
— We are at your disposal —
* Required fields
The information collected on this form that concerns you is solely intended for the treatment of your request. The maximum conservation time for your personal data is 3 years. You have the right of accessibility of this data, rectification, portability, deletion or limitation of further treatment of this data. You may object to the processing of your data and have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us directly. You also have the possibility to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that this processing of personal data does not meet the legal requirements in force.